School Holiday Workshops
When term breaks up the Cathedral offers sessions for children accompanied by their parents or guardians.
Our programme of FREE holiday ‘have a go’ family activities continues with:
- Wednesday 5th April 2017 – Cross trail & bead necklace activity
- Wednesday 12th April 2017 – Easter Gardens, art with garden scavenging
- Wednesday 31st May 2017 – Glass painting workshop
- Wednesday 2nd August 2017 – Paper themed workshop
- Wednesday 23rd August 2017 – Shapes trail and geometric art workshop
- Wednesday 25th October 2017 – Mason’s Marks trail and soap carving activity
All workshops run from 10.30-12.00pm and 2.00-3.30pm. They are all held in the Education Room bar the ‘Masons’ Marks’ workshop which is held in the Undercroft.
Donations are gratefully received to help cover the cost of materials!
Or sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox! Sign up here.