School Holiday Workshops
When term breaks up the Cathedral offers sessions for children accompanied by their parents or guardians.
Our programme of holiday ‘have a go’ family activities continues with:
- Wednesday 21st December – Christmas story trail & tree decoration workshop – download poster
- Wednesday 15th February 2017 – Calligraphy workshop
- Wednesday 5th April 2017 – Cross trail & bead necklace activity
- Wednesday 12th April 2017 – Easter Gardens, art with garden scavenging
- Wednesday 31st May 2017 – Glass painting workshop
- Wednesday 2nd August 2017 – Paper themed workshop
- Wednesday 23rd August 2017 – Shapes trail and geometric art workshop
- Wednesday 25th October 2017 – Mason’s Marks trail and soap carving activity
Or sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox! Sign up here.