A Doorway into Gothic Architecture
Wells Cathedral is the first fully Gothic Cathedral in England, as well as its distinctive Early English work, it also has outstanding examples of the Decorated and the Perpendicular periods of Medieval architecture.
So this tour provides a fascinating insight into the development of English Gothic architecture from beginning to end.
Gothic Architecture Fixed Date Special Interest Tours
Tickets are £10 per person.
Call us on 01749 674483, book your place in person via our Cathedral shops or book online bookings by clicking on the date of your choice below (online bookings are subject to a small booking fee):
- Tuesday 18 April, 2.15-3.45pm
- Saturday 6 May, 10.00-11.30am
- Tuesday 20 June, 2.30-4.00pm
- Saturday 1 July, 10.00-11.30am
- Tuesday 15 August, 2.15-3.45pm
- Saturday 2 September, 10.00-11.30am
- Tuesday 17 October, 10.00-11.30am
Want to bring your Group to the Cathedral but can’t make these dates? Our Visits team can talk to you about tailoring a group visit to suit the date and theme of your choice. Click here to find out more.