School Holiday Workshops
When term breaks up the Cathedral offers sessions for children accompanied by their parents or guardians.
Our programme of FREE holiday ‘have a go’ family activities in 2018 include:
- Wednesday 14 February 2018 – Felt Beads – free with donations welcomed
- Wednesday 28 March 2018 – Easter Gardens & Trail – free with donations welcomed
- Wednesday 30 May 2018 – Water Trail and Storytelling – £5 per family (2 children, additional children £1)
- Wednesday 1 August 2018 – Leather Scraps Make and Take – free with donations welcomed
- Wednesday 22 August 2018 – Glass Trail & Painting – £5 per family (2 children, additional children £1)
- Wednesday 31 October 2018 – Saints Trail & Badge Making – free with donations welcomed
All workshops run from 10.30-12.00pm and 2.00-3.30pm. They are all held in the Education Room unless specified otherwise on posters and on this page.
Donations are gratefully received to help cover the cost of materials! Some workshops may have a charge but this will be advertised.
Or sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox! Sign up here.