'Outside the Box' - A Live Show About Death with Liz Rothschild
Saturday 11th August
09:45 - 12:30
Description:Wells Cathedral and St Margaret’s Hospice: A partnership event, because Dying Matters
The morning workshop, held in the Lady Chapel, is an excellent training opportunity for anyone involved in Pastoral work. It is also of value to everyone wanting to consider this little-discussed aspect of being human.
The programme comprises:
- A short video by the NHS
- A performance of ‘Outside the Box: A Live Show about Death’ with Liz Rothschild
- A discussion with a panel of professionals:
- Ann Lee, Chief Executive Officer of St Margaret’s Hospice
- Revd Canon Ian Ainsworth-Smith, Adviser on Healthcare Chaplaincy, Diocese of Bath & Wells
- Ann Fulton, Spiritual Care Coordinator at St Margaret’s Hospice
- Prebendary Dr Alison Perham, Retired Specialist in Palliative Medicine
- Liz Rothschild, Performer, performer, celebrant and award-winning burial ground owner
4. Reflection Activity
Tickets £5. Places are limited and must be booked in advance; no entry on the day.
Book via Eventbrite ‘Dying Matters, Wells Cathedral’
Please contact Miranda Young, Outreach & Learning on 01749 674483 or uk.">uk.